Becoming a Patron or Supporting Member is a great and inexpensive way to not only show your support for the North Coast Gamers program, but also to get some great benefits as well. You can become a Patron or Supporting Member with 2 easy steps:
- Join (if you haven’t done so already) one the local North Coast Gamers chapters
Give $5.00 to the Chapter Organizer or send a payment via paypal through the easy payment button below:
or send a check/money order for the same amount to North Coast Gamers, 25291 Marsdon Dr, Euclid, OH 44132
What do I get for being a Supporting Member? For only $5.00 a YEAR, you can upgrade from being an ‘Associate Member’ to being a ‘Supporting Member’! This is a great deal that provides a large number of benefits over and above the great gaming you get with the associate membership. Being a Supporting Member brings with it special benefits in the organization:
- The following are the Supporting members across the various chapters of the North Coast Gamers (
As of 4-12-2014)
- Chris Blatnick – Diamond Patron
- Alex Ford – Platinum Patron
- Dan Mazur – Platinum Patron
- Randi Beers – Bronze Patron
- Jon Cassie – Bronze Patron
- Brian Kavaras – Bronze Patron
- Bill Logan- Bronze Patron
- Steven Soltz – Bronze Patron
Supporting Members 2015
Michael Allen, Jr
Stephanie Marie Chew
William (Bill) Logan
Michael D. Romano
- What do I get for being a Supporting Member? For only $5.00 a YEAR, you can upgrade from being an ‘Associate Member’ to being a ‘Supporting Member’! This is a great deal that provides a large number of benefits over and above the great gaming you get with the associate membership. Being a Supporting Member brings with it special benefits in the organization:
- Automatic entry in our Game Giveaways (usually once each month)
- Discounts at cooperating game shops
- Enrollment in our ‘Best Benefits Club’ and access to our website of hundreds of quality discounts on hobbies, hotels, movies, and more! (NEW)
- Huge Discounts for Origins Game Fair (over a $30.00 value)
- Automatic entry into our Gen Con ticket giveaway
- Free access to special ‘Supporting Member’ events
- Membership to all North Coast Gamers chapter events regardless of the city
Please consider upgrading to a Supporting Member of the North Coast Gamers. We really need your help, and in return, there are some great benefits! We have some great things planned for this year and we can realize those plans with your help! We’d love to see EVERYONE listed as a Supporting Member!
*Supporting Membership is by CALENDAR YEAR. Individuals who sign up for Supporting Membership September 1st or afterwards have their membership dues carried over to teh following calendar year as well. For example, if you sign up for Supporting Membership between January-August, it counts for that calendar year. If an individual signs up between September and December, membership counts for the remaining of that calendar year and the next calendar year.
Just a reminder, all Associate Members (free membership) under the age of 18 years are automatically upgraded to being a Supporting Member! Just that simple.
What are the donations used for? The donations have a close accounting kept to them that are open to all members so that everyone can see where the money is being spent. The Board makes those decision, but are open to have suggestions and feedback on the funds that are collected.