Supporting Membership is a great and inexpensive way to not only show your support for the North Coast Gamers program, but also to get some great benefits as well. You can become a Supporting Member with 2 easy steps:
- Join (if you haven’t done so already) one the local North Coast Gamers chapters
- Give $5.00 to the Chapter Organizer or send a payment via paypal to Payments@NorthCoastGamers.org or send a check/money order for the same amount to North Coast Gamers, 25291 Marsdon Dr, Euclid, OH 44132
What do I get for being a Supporting Member? For only $5.00 a YEAR, you can upgrade from being an ‘Associate Member’ to being a ‘Supporting Member’! This is a great deal that provides a large number of benefits over and above the great gaming you get with the associate membership. Being a Supporting Member brings with it special benefits in the organization:
- Automatic entry in our Game Giveaways (usually once each month)
- Discounts at sponsoring game shops
- Huge Discounts for Origins Game Fair (over a $30.00 value)
- Automatic entry into our Gen Con ticket giveaway
- Free access to special ‘Supporting Member’ events
- Membership to all North Coast Gamers chapter events regardless of the city
- Discounts off of special North Coast Nero Events
- Access to our sponsor’s yearly Summer Sale (huge discounts on hundreds of games and supplies)
-…and many other sponsorships and discounts throughout the year!
Please consider upgrading to a Supporting Member of the North Coast Gamers. We really need your help, and in return, there are some great benefits! We have some great things planned for this year and we can realize those plans with your help! We’d love to see EVERYONE listed as a Supporting Member!
*Supporting Membership is by CALENDAR YEAR. Individuals who sign up for Supporting Membership September 1st or afterwards have their membership dues carried over to teh following calendar year as well. For example, if you sign up for Supporting Membership between January-August, it counts for that calendar year. If an individual signs up between September and December, membership counts for the remaining of that calendar year and the next calendar year.
Just a reminder, all Associate Members (free membership) under the age of 18 years are automatically upgraded to being a Supporting Member! Just that simple.
What are the donations used for? The donations have a close accounting kept to them that are open to all members so that evryone can see where the money is being spent. The Board makes those decision, but are open to have suggestions and feedback on the funds that are collected.
What we offer: We are associated with a variety of stores that provide discounts to members of the North Coast Gamers. Not all do, and some do on occassion and some don’t at all. So members are encouraged not to ignore their emails when a discount announcement comes across from the group. That just means that one of our sponsors was nice enough to give us a discount on certain items or for a certain limited time. North Coast Gamers gave away over $5,000 in prizes since 2009 to attendees at our events. We try to randomize the events since we have so many and so that the prizes are of a quality/value that makes them worth while. Therefore, door prizes were given out at about a dozen or so events. Now all we need is YOU to participate and have fun!